Customer Relationship Management: Mastering Profitable Relationships!
Product ID : CHDE-0018
Level : Advance
Duration : 90 Minutes
Chris DeVany is the founder and president of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm that focuses on management and organization development. Pinnacle’s clients include global organizations such as Visa International, Cadence Design Systems, Coca-Cola, Sprint, Microsoft, Aviva Insurance, Schlumberger, and over 500 other organizations in 22 countries. He also has consulted with government agencies from the United States, the Royal Government of Saudi Arabia, Canada, the Cayman Islands, and the United Kingdom.
He has published numerous articles in the fields of surviving mergers and acquisitions, surviving change, project management, management, sales, team-building, leadership, ethics, customer service, diversity, and work-life balance, in publications ranging from ASTD/Performance In Practice to Customer Service Management. His book, “90 Days to a High-Performance Team”, published by McGraw Hill and often accompanied by in-person, facilitated instruction, has helped and continues to help thousands of executives, managers, and team leaders improve performance.
He has appeared hundreds of times on radio and television interview programs to discuss mergers and acquisitions (how to manage and survive them), project management, sales, customer service, effective workplace communication, management, handling rapid personal and organizational change, and other topical business issues. He has served or is currently serving as a board member of the International Association of Facilitators, Sales and Marketing Executives International, American Management Association, American Society of Training and Development, Institute of Management Consultants, American Society of Association Executives, Meeting Professionals International, and National Speakers Association. Chris is an award-winning Toastmaster’s International Competition speaker. He recently participated in the Fortune 500 Annual Management Forum as a speaker, panelist, and seminar leader.
Chris has distinguished himself professionally by serving multiple corporations as manager and trainer of sales, operations, project management, IT, customer service, and marketing professionals. Included among those business leaders are Prudential Insurance, Sprint, BayBank (now part of Bank of America), US Health Care, and Marriott Corporation. He has assisted these organizations in mergers and acquisitions, facilitating post-merger and acquisition integration, developing project management, sales, customer service, and marketing strategies, organizing inbound and outbound call center programs, training and development of management and new hires, and fostering corporate growth through creative change and innovation initiatives.
Chris holds degrees in management studies and organizational behavior from Boston University. He has traveled to 22 countries and 47 states in the course of his career.
What is it about your organization's customer relationship management practices which identify you as competitive, unique, or first-class? Who are your customers? What do they want? How we can more effectively persuade our existing customers to purchase more of our products and services while referring even more prospective new customers our way? We'll talk about how to deal with some of the "newer" challenges to our effectiveness, including faster information velocity, capacity, bandwidth, and our own mobility. You'll leave with a "Top 25 Tip List" for gaining repeat business and new business!
- Offering an appropriate greeting
- Expressing empathy
- Remembering the value of long-term customers
- Making customers "feel special"
- Communication Skills
- Body Language
- Spoken Communication
- Written Communication
- Face-to-Face Communication
- Telephone Skills
- Obtaining and retaining important customer information
- Developing a Winning Attitude
- The Power of Positive Thinking
- Handling Stress
- Handling Complaints
- Winning Back Unhappy Customers
- Empowerment Means Customer Retention and Referrals
- Taking Responsibility
- Using Common Sense
- Effective Listening Techniques Never Go Out of Style
- "Why should I want to come back?"
- "Were you satisfied?"
- "Who else do you know who would benefit from our service?"
Course Level - All levels
Who Should Attend
- Senior Vice President
- Vice President
- Executive Director
- Managing Director
- Regional Vice President
- Area Supervisor
Why Should You Attend
By attending, you will understand how to even more effectively:
- Approach even the most difficult of customers and prospective customers
- Overcome any objection
- Use both our verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Develop a winning attitude that will help you bring in even more business
- Position yourself with product, service, and relationship, earning you customers for life!
- Would you like to improve your effectiveness in approaching the most difficult of customers and prospective customers?
- Would you like to be able to overcome any objection?
- How about improving your verbal and non-verbal communication skills and effectiveness?
- Is it worth 90 minutes of your time to earn limitless annual repeat business?
- If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then come laugh, listen and learn as Chris DeVany leads us all through those important topics, key questions, and answers we all need to be able to address effectively to improve our team members and team’s performance!