Getting the Most From Your Accounts Receivable Staff
Product ID : MIKE-0017
Level : Intermediate
Duration : 60 Minutes
A Certified Public Accountant, business author Mike Morley is an entertaining and informative speaker and a recognized authority in the field of finance.
Mike offers various training programs, such as IFRS, SOX, and Financial Statement Analysis that focus on providing continuing education opportunities for finance and accounting professionals.
Many Fortune 500 companies take advantage of his training programs to bring their staff up to speed so that everyone understands what their responsibilities are.
Mike is the author of several books, including:
- “IFRS Simplified”, which provides a jump start for accountants and finance executives who want to quickly and easily get up to date on IFRS.
- “Sarbanes-Oxley Simplified,” which is an easy-to-read explanation of the requirements of the U.S. legislation that makes CEO's & CFO's personally responsible for the accuracy of their company's financial statements.
- “Financial Statement Analysis Simplified” which translates the accounting language of financial statements into clear, easy-to-understand terms that anyone who needs to make well-informed financial decisions quickly will appreciate.
Running a company’s Accounts Receivable is not always easy.
It’s a matter of balance. Knowing what to say (or not say!) or do just at the right time takes skills and knowledge that comes from over 25 years of experience figuring out what works.
Save yourself time, money, and energy. Learn the short cuts.
One of the secrets is understanding the personalities on your team and using that knowledge to get the results you need.
This session will make you a successful and well-liked Accounts Receivable Team manager.
- Entice employees to excel – easily!
- Deal with difficult salespeople – easily!
- Persuade peers – easily!
- Cajole and convince even cranky customers – easily!
- Overcome objections – easily!
- Negotiate winning arrangements- easily!
- Build better-quality relationships – easily!
- Be appreciated!
Course Level - Basic/Intermediate
Who Should Attend
- Credit/Accounts Receivable professionals
- Finance professionals
- Internal auditors
Why Should You Attend
This session is about how to persuade your Accounts Receivable staff who are responsible for collecting the customer accounts to do their best for you. You will learn how to motivate them to do their best for you. You will also learn what skills they need to be able to get the job done. This session will give you the tools you need easily persuade your Accounts receivable staff to do their best without bullying or manipulation.