How To Get Control of Your Day, Life & Career - Time Management & So Much More
Product ID : BRLE-0011
Level : Intermediate
Duration : 90 Minutes
As an international event speaker, coach, MC, and author, Bruce Lee brings the experience of solid business leadership and entrepreneur /ownership background from a good cross-section of the industry for 40 + years.
- Charter Bank branch management and Alberta Manager for the VISA credit card Division of a Canadian Bank
- Senior marketing representative for a fully integrated Canadian oil and gas company, charged with increasing market share and building new service stations
- Senior executive recruiter with an office in England
- Owned and managed a 24 hour a day, 365 days a year retail convenience store and gas bar business.
- As an implementation specialist for Custom Learning Systems, he enjoys working with health care clients all across North America and is developing a new platform that supports immediate patient feedback
- On a personal note, he is very active at the Board level in community and sports organizations, (on the Board for a soccer association with $5 million dollars annual budget) manages successful election campaigns, and is a regular blood donor - 506 times and still counting!
Bruce has been providing education keynotes, workshops and webinars all across North America full time for the past 30 years. Bruce is passionate about working with individuals and organizations to get the results they need to grow their careers and enhance their business success. He shares practical, real-life examples of the most current topics people need, and each presentation includes a variety of complimentary additional resources, articles, and tools to support the content and measure skill levels. Recent clients include health care organizations, education systems, accounting, and CEO groups.
The focus is always on improving engagement and teambuilding with the added value of aligning corporate strategy to create high-performance employees. The results are increased productivity for individuals, departments, and organizations; higher profitability; and increased customer and client satisfaction. Above all, the intent of every presentation is to ensure the implementation of the ideas and strategies to move people ahead with a realizable return on their education event investment.
In 2016 Bruce published his first book: Why Trust Me? Making Trust Your Competitive Edge is in the process of being split into two books due to its volume of resource material. A free PDF version of this book is one of the many complimentary resources Bruce offers at the conclusion of every webinar. There is also a special series of complementary resources offered if you are in health care.
Tackle Your #1 Enemy – Lack of Time!
This session combines the best of time management strategies with the best attributes of leadership to create tackle your #1 enemy in the workday - lack of time. Learn to take control of your day, life and career by moving from reactive to proactive. The bottom line – moving your career ahead by actually doing all the important, tasks demanded of you - at the right time.
Get more done, in less time, with less stress, to improve your productivity at work and home. This is how to stay focused when everything and everyone around you does not understand what really drives performance in an organization that creates the desired productivity. Learn how to get and stay organized, by why you need to control all meetings and why you should have goals! This presentation comes with 4 templates to help you achieve better results.
- Adopt the 3 questions every organization needs to ask to ensure productivity
- Understand the #1 reason why most people are not as successful as they could be
- Identify your real priorities, the most important tasks you should be doing
- Understand and handle all the time wasters that rob you of productivity
- Utilize the templates to effectively measure and manage your priorities and time
- Learn the traits and habits of successful business leaders that drive their results, by what you measure and manage
- Learn how to stay organized by controlling meetings and having measurable goals!
- Learn why employees are not productive and how to eliminate that bottleneck
- Understand the value and power of Prime Time and "To Do" lists
- Adopt the series of questions that will move you to becoming more productive
Who Should Attend
This webinar is appropriate for those who struggle to get control of their workload, their schedule and the expected results that have to deliver. This is appropriate for you as an individual to share after with your team to keep them on track, engaged and inspired. Improve goals, quality results, eliminate roadblocks and productivity obstacles.
Work can be chaotic and seem out of control. Constant demands on you to do more with less, take on new responsibilities, clean up old projects, create new products for the marketplace, update the marketing materials, support and discipline employees, and learn all the ins and outs of social media…and the list goes on.
The question is, how do you get control and stay on top if it all. In this information loaded session, you will get the answer to the steps and tools to re-invigorate you and support a productive, motivated and highly effective workplace environment.