How to Give Corrective Feedback : The C.A.R.E. Model - Eliminating Negative Behaviour, by Focusing on Accountability
Product ID : BRLE-0006
Level : Intermediate
Duration : 90 Minutes
International event speaker, MC, and author, Bruce Lee brings the experience of a solid business background from a good cross-section of an industry
- Branch management / special projects for a major Canadian Bank
- Alberta Manager for the VISA credit card Division of the Bank
- Senior marketing representative for a fully integrated Canadian oil and gas company
- Senior consultant for an executive recruiting company
- Partner and then owner of a 24 hour a day, 365 days a year retail convenience store and gas bar business
- Director of Service Development and special projects consultant for a healthcare-focused international training company. This company won the 2017 Alberta Export Award for Professional Development for their specific health care success education processes
Bruce has a passion for providing education keynotes, workshops, and webinars all across North America full time, for the past 28 years with a full utilization and implementation zeal. He enjoys working with individuals and organizations to help them get the results they need to grow their careers and enhance their business success.
The intent of every presentation is to ensure implementation of the ideas and strategies to move people ahead with a realizable return on their education event investment.
Bruce is a newly published author of the book: Why Trust Me? Making Trust Your Competitive Edge.
This webinar has been approved for 1.50 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™, and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
For any further assistance please contact us at email@example.com
In today’s demanding business climate that has an accelerated focus on treating workers right, it is so important to engage their issues with timely action, tact, and communication skills that leaves nothing to chance in corrective measures, for any and all negative situation you encounter. What is the issue you are challenged with? Uncontrolled negativity in the workplace, offensive language, constant and undeserved criticism, personal hygiene, inappropriate clothing, religion or political opinions, tardiness, poor work performance, negative behavior and people who are oblivious to the impact and effect on fellow employees or customers – or just don’t care to know? The conflict that produces complaints and complaints handled poorly that generate conflict, is unhealthy, destroys productivity, and creates an unpredictable environment.
While you can’t be fully prepared for every bad situation you will be confronted with, this webinar will provide you the tools you need to be able to approach it with a corrective action plan in place. This is about using the right language, words, and habits that will teach you how you can resolve any issue.
This value-packed webinar provides you the must-know strategies for improving difficult workplace and personal relationships. You will move from blame to self-awareness, critical thinking, and problem -solving action steps.
An effective leader/supervisor/manager knows how to handle conflict and how to get the person to say yes to your request to change their behavior.
We are all familiar with the “Sandwich” model of giving negative feedback – a slice of something positive, then the constructive criticism/negative feedback, followed by a slice of something positive. There is so much more to being effective than this one idea. Register and collect them all.
As a bonus, don’t miss out on receiving the 3 self-tests that guarantee you the skills to empower, engage and inspire employees for long term loyalty to you, retention for your organization, and how to coach for engagement.
- How to identify when you start to lose control
- The ‘Snowball Effect’ of uncontrolled negative people
- Why you need to develop communication/interpersonal skills
- How to read and understand body language
- What creates workplace dysfunction and how to correct it
- Identify negative workplace performance measures
- What good communication creates – and is vital to the workplace
- Leadership styles that create trust
- 3 Core Strategies in Relationship Development
- 8 Vital Communication Principles
- Top 10 Measures and Solutions for CARE-ing
Who Should Attend
Everyone is involved in improving the customer experience. This will include C-suite, VP’s, HR and Customer Service Supervisors and Managers. This webinar is designed for new to mid-level executives, supervisors, managers, who are looking for new decision-making skills to lead and motivate others. This is especially helpful for those who are on track for a new leadership role or are preparing to assume a challenging new leadership function.
C.A.R.E.-ing is: being appreciative, presence, acknowledging feelings, projecting positive intent, avoiding assumptions, being compassionate and focused.
This fast-paced, value-loaded webinar is perfect for anyone who wants to stretch and develop themselves into a more effective leader where trust, integrity, engagement and productivity flourishes.