Improving Productivity With Office 365
Product ID : MITH-0015
Level : Intermediate
Duration : 90 Minutes
Mike Thomas has worked in the IT training business since 1989. He is a subject matter expert in a range of technologies including Microsoft Office and Apple Mac. In 2012 Mike founded theexceltrainer.co.uk where he has produced nearly 200 written and video-based Excel tutorials. He has recorded several Excel training courses for pluralsight.com and in his career delivered hundreds of courses and webinars on a wide variety of technology-related topics. Mike is a Fellow of The Learning and Performance Institute and has worked with and for a large number of global and UK-based companies and organizations across a diverse range of sectors. In addition to training, he also designs and develops Microsoft Office-based solutions that automate key business tasks and processes.
As a basic-level user of Microsoft Office, you'd love to reduce the number of "hair-tearing-out" moments. You'd love to be able to do things faster so you can go home on time. You'd love to be seen as an “Office Hero” in your organization. As an added bonus, because Microsoft Office is so widely used across the globe, having good-to-excellent skills means you'll be more marketable in today’s highly competitive job market!
This training is all about becoming more productive with the Microsoft Office software that you use every day.
- Word and Outlook: Automate data-entry using QuickParts
- Word: Using Styles to automate formatting
- Word: Create a Table of Contents with 3 clicks of the mouse
- Word: Create and edit a PDF
- PowerPoint: SmartArt: Build diagrams in seconds
- PowerPoint: Modify all slides at once: Understanding Slide Masters
- PowerPoint: Working with Images
- Excel: Managing List-based data
- Excel: Creating formulas to automate calculations
- Outlook: Using Rules to automate your email processing
- Outlook: Using Quick Steps to automate repetitive tasks
- Outlook: Tips for sharing calendars
- All Applications: The Ribbon: Make it work the way you do
Who Should Attend
This session is aimed at users of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook who have introductory-level knowledge and who wish to take their knowledge and understanding of the applications to the next level. The training will be delivered using the latest version of Office for Windows although much of the functionality is relevant to users of older versions too.