4 Practical and Powerful Strategies to Help you Build your Confidence as a Manager
Product ID : TRMI-0002
Level : Intermediate
Duration : 60 Minutes
Trisha Miltimore is an International Speaker, Confidence Coach and Stress Consultant inspiring others to reach success AND fulfillment (at the same time). As a momma of four and multi-biz owner, Trish knows first hand the hardships and privileges of PURSUING YOUR PASSION including what it takes to ignite and maintain an attitude of success. She is highly focused on helping people and leaders learn how to transform personal and professional stress into a more “balanced” and healthy lifestyle. A curator of CURIOSITY + COURAGE Trisha teaches proven LifeTool Strategies and MindSet Tweaks to create a meaningful and connected life experience. Her down-to-earth style is refreshing. A profound storyteller, Trisha empowers people via a bold blend of inspiration, practical strategies & personal insights.
You know that goal you have had for yourself for a really long time? You know, the one you keep saying you are going to get to but haven’t yet. What's stopping you? You are.
In this webinar Trisha, utilizing her bold and honest training approach will help you move up from wanting your goal of creating it. You will be asked to get very honest with yourself about the 4 Pillars of your life experience: worth, confidence, health, relationships. Trisha will guide you this process of self-introspection and then offer strategies to connect that insight to Action Steps that will move you forward with creating your goals…not tomorrow,... today!
- Gain a clearer understanding of how you self- sabotage your own success
- Learn practical strategies to embrace the chaos and reconnect with the WHY behind what you want (utilizing her 4 Pillars Approach)
- Learn Trisha’s Top 4 MindSet Interventions to help you build your courage and confidence to start creating positive momentum for yourself
- Take away high impact tips on how to rock your life. Tip #1—> ask for what you want!
- Learn how to develop your own Growth Statement to help you keep focused, adaptable and ambitious
Who Should Attend
If you are in the business of actively creating personal and professional success for yourself this webinar is for you. If you are looking for the easy answers and overnight promises of change…this webinar is NOT for you. Effective leadership is a learned skill and this webinar offers LifeTools for increasing your courage and confidence as a leader, professional and overall human being.