Get More Done In Less Time With Microsoft Outlook
When : Monday, September 13, 2021
Time : 01 : 00 PM EST
Duration : 60 Minutes
Karla Brandau is a leading authority on time management and Microsoft Outlook. For over twenty years she has taught her innovative productivity methods in top corporations such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, and BYD America. Over 85% of the organizations who hire her, invite her back for repeat engagements. She has written 101 Time Management Tips for Busy Professionals and produced visual “How To” guides for Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2013, and 2016. She has a degree in education and is a Certified Speaking Professional, an earned designation given by National Speakers Association.
Our world is complex and keeping on top of tasks, assignments, appointments, and meetings are challenging. For decades people who wanted to be efficient and keep on top of assignments used paper to-do lists, tickler files, calendars, and notebooks. Datebook organizers were revolutionary and widely used until the emergence of digital products. Microsoft Outlook has emerged as one of the best digital products to manage your time and your entire life. Today, email is the preferred tool for business communication.
When you evaluate Outlook in light of past tools, it is not hard to discover that Outlook is a superior tool for getting more done in less time including sending/receiving correspondence, creating multiple calendars (personal as well as team calendars), planning meetings, and sending out meeting agendas, and scheduling appointments. In addition, there are nifty features such as voting buttons that make gathering information easy and seamless. This webinar helps you understand how Outlook is an integrated solution that helps you get the most out of every hour in the day while controlling the information that reaches you.
During the action-packed one hour we spend together, you will learn how to:
- Use the Calendar to plan the flow of your workday
- View several Calendars at one time
- Use the Open in New Window feature
- Enable the Weather Bar in the Calendar
- Sort out the To-Do List, Tasks, and the To-Do Bar
- Use tandem Tasks and Calendar to keep focused on output
- Customize your preferences in the File Tab
- Set up additional Task folders for important projects
- Coordinate the Inbox with Tasks and Calendar
- Use expanded click and drag techniques
- Customize column headings
- Handle work assigned to you via email
- Use reminders effectively
- Set up categories to visually sort emails, tasks, projects, and calendar items
- Use Quick Steps and Quick Parts
You’ll work faster and smarter and have time left to focus on your workload.
Course Level - Intermediate or Advanced
Who Should Attend
Anyone who uses Microsoft Outlook for email and calendar items but wants to take their use to new levels of efficiency and effectiveness, especially learning how to integrate tasks into their productivity arsenal, will benefit from this webinar.
This time and technology webinar has broad appeal and is instructive for all employees who want to be more productive as they process their Inbox. This webinar is a critical element of productivity for:
- Administrative personnel
- Team leaders
- Team members
- Project managers
- Managers at all levels of the company
- Sales professionals
- Sales managers
- Customer service personnel
- Employees who use Microsoft Outlook for just email
Why Should You Attend
Some individuals count the minutes and seconds it takes to tackle and finish a task. If this is your mindset, then you will find this webinar extremely beneficial as it helps you understand Outlook features, and discover features you did not know existed, and then understand the time management benefits of those features.
When you attend this webinar, you will:
- Gain control over your daily workflow
- Preserve personal integrity by meeting deadlines
- Stay on top of project assignments
- Never miss a meeting
- Gain insight into how the Outlook folders are interwoven
- Learn the secrets for working smarter, not harder
- Close out each day knowing where to start the next morning
Are you an individual who hates to wait for the elevator, for your glass to fill? Or the microwave to run for 10 seconds? Then you are probably impatient with the time it takes to get things done during your workday. Attend this webinar and you will learn how to get more done in less time by using the time management features built into Microsoft Outlook.