Mastering Coaching and Mentoring for Outstanding Job Performance
Product ID : CHDE-0019
Level : Advance
Duration : 90 minutes
Chris DeVany is the founder and president of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm that focuses on management and organization development. Pinnacle’s clients include global organizations such as Visa International, Cadence Design Systems, Coca-Cola, Sprint, Microsoft, Aviva Insurance, Schlumberger, and over 500 other organizations in 22 countries. He also has consulted with government agencies from the United States, the Royal Government of Saudi Arabia, Canada, the Cayman Islands, and the United Kingdom.
He has published numerous articles in the fields of surviving mergers and acquisitions, surviving change, project management, management, sales, team-building, leadership, ethics, customer service, diversity, and work-life balance, in publications ranging from ASTD/Performance In Practice to Customer Service Management. His book, “90 Days to a High-Performance Team”, published by McGraw Hill and often accompanied by in-person, facilitated instruction, has helped and continues to help thousands of executives, managers, and team leaders improve performance.
He has appeared hundreds of times on radio and television interview programs to discuss mergers and acquisitions (how to manage and survive them), project management, sales, customer service, effective workplace communication, management, handling rapid personal and organizational change, and other topical business issues. He has served or is currently serving as a board member of the International Association of Facilitators, Sales and Marketing Executives International, American Management Association, American Society of Training and Development, Institute of Management Consultants, American Society of Association Executives, Meeting Professionals International, and National Speakers Association. Chris is an award-winning Toastmaster’s International Competition speaker. He recently participated in the Fortune 500 Annual Management Forum as a speaker, panelist, and seminar leader.
Chris has distinguished himself professionally by serving multiple corporations as manager and trainer of sales, operations, project management, IT, customer service, and marketing professionals. Included among those business leaders are Prudential Insurance, Sprint, BayBank (now part of Bank of America), US Health Care, and Marriott Corporation. He has assisted these organizations in mergers and acquisitions, facilitating post-merger and acquisition integration, developing project management, sales, customer service, and marketing strategies, organizing inbound and outbound call center programs, training and developing management and new hires, and fostering corporate growth through creative change and innovation initiatives.
Chris holds degrees in management studies and organizational behavior from Boston University. He has traveled to 22 countries and 47 states in the course of his career.
This webinar has been approved for 1.50 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™, and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
For any further assistance please contact us at email@example.com
Empower your employees to become more productive, effective and committed team members!
In today’s tough business environment, your organization can’t afford anything less than outstanding performance. Are you prepared to get the best from your team? Keep your team members’ productivity up to par—and show them how to do the best job they can? You’ll learn a step-by-step approach to effective coaching and successful mentoring.
- Coaching: the essential components for performance management
- Learn to customize your coaching styles for different employees
- Development-based coaching model: develop framework and competencies to challenge employees, promote performance ownership and provide constant feedback
- Critical steps of coaching as an effective intervention
- Difficult coaching situations: conflict preference and resolution
- How to incorporate the planning guides to address real work situations
Course Level - All levels
Who Should Attend
- Senior Vice President
- Vice President
- Executive Director
- Managing Director
- Regional Vice President
- Area Supervisor
Why Should You Attend
By attending, you will understand how to even more effectively:
- Close the gaps between current and desired performance
- Increase job satisfaction and work output
- Effectively provide a high level of feedback on employee’s behaviors
- Create a coaching partnership between you and your employee
- Provide guidance as a coach to help your employees grow
- Would you like to immediately be able to improve your employees’ performance? on strategy?
- Would it help to be able to increase your employees’ job satisfaction and their work output?
- How about being able to more effectively resolve problems that interfere with job performance?
- Is it worth 90 minutes of your time to improve your coaching skills?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then come laugh, listen and learn as Chris DeVany leads us all through those important topics, key questions and answers we all need to be able to address effectively to improve our team members’ and team’s performance!