Outlook Pro Tricks: Inbox, Search Folders, Tasks And Calendar

Outlook Pro Tricks: Inbox, Search Folders, Tasks And Calendar



Workplace Power Institute

  When : Friday, August 20, 2021

  Time : 01 : 00 PM EST

  Duration : 60 Minutes

  Product ID : KABR-0033

  Level : Advance

  Add To Calender

Karla Brandau is a leading authority on time management and Microsoft Outlook. For over twenty years she has taught her innovative productivity methods in top corporations such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, and BYD America. Over 85% of the organizations who hire her, invite her back for repeat engagements. She has written 101 Time Management Tips for Busy Professionals and produced visual “How To” guides for Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2013, and 2016. She has a degree in education and is a Certified Speaking Professional, an earned designation given by National Speakers Association.

If you are a pro at using email and using the calendar for appointments and meetings and you want to expand your use of the tool, this webinar is for you. Microsoft Outlook will become your partner in productivity when you discover the hidden features taught. This webinar covers productivity, not just from a technology viewpoint, but from a time management perspective. If you want to be productive, you need a calendar, a task list, and a place for notes – in addition to a good “Rolodex” of contacts.

Outlook has all of these productivity components and this webinar helps you realize the time management benefits of these features and then, taking your productivity one step further, it helps you customize the features to your personality, your job, and your workload.

Learning Objectives

You’ll learn how to:

  • Open and use the File Tab to view and change your preferences
  • Maneuver the Ribbon in the Inbox, Calendar, Tasks, and Contacts
  • Set up Categories to visually sort email, tasks, contacts, and calendar items
  • Tailor reminder windows with REAL information
  • Keep notes handy and searchable

Areas Covered

When you attend this webinar, it is recommended you have two screens or be proficient at toggling back and forth between screens as you need to practice the strokes, clicks, and drags you will be shown.

The exciting features you will be taught are:

  • Creating and using Signatures for routine information
  • Cutting the time to respond to email by using Forward and Replies
  • Grouping and sorting messages
  • Searching Outlook items
  • Using the Junk email feature to manage messages
  • Setting folder permissions and delegate status
  • Using Automatic Replies
  • Using the Rules Wizard to sort emails
  • Setting advanced Calendar options
  • Creating and managing additional Calendars
  • Capturing information in Contacts
  • Forwarding Contacts
  • Date stamping conversations in Contacts
  • Assigning Tasks
  • Archiving secrets to manage Inbox size
  • Performing a Mail Merge with Outlook contacts
  • Taking advantage of the Quick Access Toolbar

Course Level - Intermediate And Advanced

Who Should Attend

This productivity and technology webinar has broad appeal and is instructive for all employees who want to be more productive when using Microsoft Outlook. This webinar is a critical element of productivity for:

  • Administrative personnel
  • Team leaders
  • Team members
  • Project managers
  • Engineers
  • Managers at all levels of the company
  • Executives
  • Sales professionals
  • Sales managers
  • Customer service personnel
  • Employees who use Microsoft Outlook for just email

Why Should You Attend

Would you like to stop the calls to your IT department for questions that make them roll their eyes and give you the tone of voice that says, “You don’t know how to do that?” Save time asking IT or colleagues by attending this webinar and learning pro tricks and techniques that will make you more productive and efficient.

You’ll learn how to pack your day with greater productivity by using Microsoft Outlook as a programming language to make it do the things you want it to do like automatically sorting email, organizing appointments and meetings, and protecting your private work time. The tips and tricks for using Microsoft Outlook presented in the webinar take you beyond just using Outlook as an email tool. Email in Outlook is only about 15% of the power of the software. This webinar teaches you to `use the other 85% and to synergistically use the Inbox, Tasks, Calendar, and Contacts so you can leave work on time with a calm feeling that your to-do list is under control and your deadlines will be met.

Topic Background

There are many magic tricks you can use in Microsoft Outlook that will give you the “Geek” status on your team. Attend this webinar and be the go-to person for using Outlook to its fullest extent.

  • $149.00

Webinar Variants