Planning and Managing Organizational Change
Product ID : CHDE-0030
Level : Advance
Duration : 90 Minutes
Chris DeVany is the founder and president of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm that focuses on management and organization development. Pinnacle’s clients include global organizations such as Visa International, Cadence Design Systems, Coca-Cola, Sprint, Microsoft, Aviva Insurance, Schlumberger, and over 500 other organizations in 22 countries. He also has consulted with government agencies from the United States, the Royal Government of Saudi Arabia, Canada, the Cayman Islands, and the United Kingdom.
He has published numerous articles in the fields of surviving mergers and acquisitions, surviving change, project management, management, sales, team-building, leadership, ethics, customer service, diversity, and work-life balance, in publications ranging from ASTD/Performance In Practice to Customer Service Management. His book, “90 Days to a High-Performance Team”, published by McGraw Hill and often accompanied by in-person, facilitated instruction, has helped and continues to help thousands of executives, managers, and team leaders improve performance.
He has appeared hundreds of times on radio and television interview programs to discuss mergers and acquisitions (how to manage and survive them), project management, sales, customer service, effective workplace communication, management, handling rapid personal and organizational change, and other topical business issues. He has served or is currently serving as a board member of the International Association of Facilitators, Sales, and Marketing Executives International, American Management Association, American Society of Training and Development, Institute of Management Consultants, American Society of Association Executives, Meeting Professionals International, and National.
This webinar has been approved for 1.50 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™, and SPHRi™recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
For any further assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Turn change into a positive force!
Change is inevitable. But when changes are made, many employees lack the broader knowledge of why new systems and structures are necessary. As a result, frontline managers and human resources professionals must partner together and help organizations lead and manage change. This case-study-based seminar will prepare managers responsible for facilitating or implementing change initiatives, identify key business drivers that typically underlie the need for change. You’ll learn how to work with key stakeholders in ways that build support and ensure positive outcomes for your bottom line.
- Change Management
- Change of Leadership
- Change Management vs. Change Leadership
- Kotter’s 8-Step Change Process
- Stage 1: Increase Urgency for Change
- Stage 2: Build the Guiding Coalition
- Stage 3: Get the Vision Right
- Stage 4: Communication for Buy-In
- Stage 5: Enable Action
- Stage 6: Create Short Term Wins
- Stage 7: Don’t Let Up
- Stage 8: Make it Stick
- Change Management Action Planning
Course Level - All levels
Who Should Attend
- Senior Vice President
- Vice President
- Executive Director
- Managing Director
- Regional Vice President
- Area Supervisor
Why Should You Attend
- Assess major issues involved in organizational readiness
- Build executive sponsorship and ensure the success of the plan
- Overcome emotional and intellectual challenges
- Demonstrate greater mastery of key change management skills
- Create effective communication plans
- Ensure all systems support—not undermine change
- Help the organization recover, rebound and learn from change
- Would you like to be able to even more effectively anticipate and plan for change?
- How about feeling better equipped to face emotional and intellectual challenges among your team members and yourself?
- What if you could create an effective change management communication plan?
- If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, come join us as Chris DeVany leads us through the change management process, helping you to improve your and your team’s performance!