Principles for Hiring Great People
Product ID : DARO-0020
Level : Intermediate
Duration : 90 Minutes
David is a professional speaker, executive coach, and author. His unique experience and expertise include the military, academia, and business. DGR has “been there and done that.”
- Fighter pilot in the USAF, 208 combat missions, DFC
- Founder & CEO of three companies
- Best-selling author:
- The CEO Code
- Idiot’s Guides: Management Skills
- Regional Manager & Management Advisory Council, Merrill Lynch
- Commercial & residential real estate developer
- MBA in finance from California State University
- Studied with Peter Drucker at Claremont Graduate University
- An adjunct instructor at six colleges in the Southwest United States
- Lived & worked in Europe for three years and Asia for one
David has an uncanny ability to relate, cut through the fog, and gently share new alternatives that work. Scores of sophisticated, successful, and sincere executives have enjoyed and profited from DGR’s guidance.
This webinar has been approved for 1.50 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™, and SPHRi™recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
For any further assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
People are the primary resource and solution to all of your goals and dreams. It all starts with your ability to hire great people. The better you get at hire, the better everything turns out.
You will learn critical elements, practices, and insights on how to hire the best people. Quality people will make your job easier, the organization better, and produce at a level of excellence most people only dream about.
By pushing your own comfort zones, learning new skills, and having a clear focus, a deliberate plan, and the skills to execute you will succeed. The entire hiring process will be plainly explained, details of each procedure will be discussed from top to bottom. You will have the necessary confidence and insight to know when to say, “No” and when to give the green light to proceed you will produce great results.
It is up to you to master the techniques, this webinar will give you that opportunity with practical examples of exactly how to do it.
- How to find great people
- How to qualify candidates
- How to select the best and separate the less qualified
- How to interview and create a maximin understanding of the candidates
- How to evaluate and rank each candidate
- Designing a hiring process that works, with real-life examples
- Getting other people involved in the process
- The best way to use assessments, tests, and exercises
- Effective communication from start to finish
Who Should Attend
CEO, President, Vice Presidents, Leaders, Managers, and Supervisors. As well as those who have been identified as future leaders within your organization.