Project Management Essentials: The 8 Keys To Bring Every Project In On Time and On Budget
Product ID : CHDE-0001
Level : Intermediate
Duration : 90 Minutes
Chris DeVany is the founder and president of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm which focuses on management and organization development. Pinnacle’s clients include global organizations such as Visa International, Cadence Design Systems, Coca-Cola, Sprint, Microsoft, Aviva Insurance, Schlumberger and over 500 other organizations in 22 countries. He also has consulted to government agencies from the United States, the Royal Government of Saudi Arabia, Canada, Cayman Islands and the United Kingdom. He has published numerous articles in the fields of surviving mergers and acquisitions, surviving change, project management, management, sales, team-building, leadership, ethics, customer service, diversity and work-life balance, in publications ranging from ASTD/Performance In Practice to Customer Service Management. His book, “90 Days to a High-Performance Team”, published by McGraw Hill and often accompanied by in-person, facilitated instruction, has helped and continues to help thousands of executives, managers, and team leaders improve performance.
How do we manage projects and customer relationships effectively? How do we understand the full scope of a customer “project”? How do we assemble the necessary resources to effectively manage a customer relationship and attendant projects? To whom do we delegate specific responsibilities and when? These are among a number of questions we discuss and about which we learn as we strive to effectively manage projects and the customers whose project we are managing. Questions we discuss and about which we learn as we strive to effectively manage projects and the customers whose project we are managing.
By attending, you will understand how to even more effectively
- Understand the essentials of project management
- Plan for identifying project needs
- Practice scheduling and teaming
- Create the necessary plans which will allow you to more effectively manage projects to success
- Help you to more effectively manage others’ expectations
- Keep projects on track
- Gain knowledge and skills you can apply to all project team situations
- Keep content, process, and structure on track to produce positive outcomes
- Would you like to get more (or all!) of the projects you manage in on time and on a budget?
- Are you concerned about people on your project teams not knowing enough about how to effectively manage a project? What about yourself?
- Would you like some help to more effectively manage your projects?
- Would you like to more effectively manage others’ expectations?
Who Should Attend
- Senior Vice President
- Vice President
- Executive Director
- Managing Director
- Regional Vice President
- Area Supervisor