“Virtual Team” – How to Manage People Effectively in Multiple Locations
Product ID : CHDE-0022
Level : Intermediate
Duration : 90 Minutes
Chris DeVany is the founder and president of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm which focuses on management and organization development. Pinnacle’s clients include global organizations such as Visa International, Cadence Design Systems, Coca Cola, Sprint, Microsoft, Aviva Insurance, Schlumberger and over 500 other organizations in 22 countries. He also has consulted to government agencies from the United States, the Royal Government of Saudi Arabia, Canada, Cayman Islands and the United Kingdom.
He has published numerous articles in the fields of surviving mergers and acquisitions, surviving change, project management, management, sales, team-building, leadership, ethics, customer service, diversity and work-life balance, in publications ranging from ASTD/Performance In Practice to Customer Service Management. His book, “90 Days to a High-Performance Team”, published by McGraw Hill and often accompanied by in-person, facilitated instruction, has helped and continues to help thousands of executives, managers and team leaders improve performance.
As enterprises have been growing far and wide, often international in scope, we find ourselves as executives and managers with our talent spread farther and farther, often at dozens and hundreds of locations. How do we ‘get a better handle’ on all this?
By attending, you will understand how to even more effectively:
- Boost productivity at every location
- Significantly cut down on paperwork
- Know off-site employees are following the rules, period, including home-office rules
- Spot problems even when you’re far away
- Are you concerned about how much time and productivity your people are wasting?
- What about lost energy, efficiency and effectiveness, especially because people are so “spread out”?
- Would you like to ‘tame the paper tiger’ and reduce so much needless paperwork?
- Have you ever been concerned about people “following the rules” … you know, ‘out of sight, out of mind’?
- Would you like to be able to more effectively spot problems, even when you are hundreds to thousands of miles away?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then come laugh, listen and learn as Chris DeVany leads us all through those important topics, key questions and answers we all need to be able to address effectively to improve our team members’ and team’s performance, no matter how widely distributed everyone is!
Who Should Attend
- Senior Vice President
- Vice President
- Executive Director
- Managing Director
- Regional Vice President
- Area Supervisor